Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
LossManiac LossManiac is offline

Default How can I set up a label template for Durable 1470 labels

Durable or Duraprint labels have been supplied with a CD binder. The label
templates stored in Word 2003 do not include one for "Durable 1470" labels.
The layout of an A4 page is two columns with two rows; the labels are
designed to be viewed in portrait mode and stored as an insert in a plastic
CD wallet.
We have tried setting up a bespoke template but cannot stop the top lines of
text for the second row being printed on the bottom of the top row of labels.

Any suggestions would be appreciated
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Use a ruler to determine the exact dimensions of your label, number per row,
rows per sheet, margins, etc. and then modify one of the existing labels to
suit.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.