Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Martha Martha is offline

Default percentage mail merge

I'm having the exact problem of the "merge query" of 6/06. I am trying to
make a mail merge show up as a percentage, and have read everything around -
have created two Cnt F9's, put = in first area, etc. When I copy/paste into
this area (where I"m writing the question), it's actually correct. When I run
the mail merge, I get {5.7500000000002E-2 *100\# "00.0 %"}. Is there
something in options within Word that won't let me do it? I have Word 2003.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Martha Martha is offline

I feel stupid - found the reason. I have permanently set the field codes to
show in Word, so it shows the calculation, but if I print it or toggle via
Shift F9, - it is correct! Please ignore.

Mail Merge Percentage Mishy Mailmerge 3 December 15th 06 05:19 PM
mail merge a percentage from excel into a word Avani Mailmerge 1 April 8th 06 06:36 AM
Mail Merge - Excel Percentage changes Beth Mailmerge 1 April 16th 05 02:54 PM
Formatting a percentage mail merge field Kylor Microsoft Word Help 5 March 18th 05 07:04 PM
Percentage format is lost when doing a mail merge in Word natasha Mailmerge 1 December 15th 04 02:52 PM