Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Devon Devon is offline

Default Mail Merge

How do i merge 97 fields into a document in word? It only allows me to merge
around 30.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

It is the data source that would be the limit. How are you trying to insert
the mergefields? What happens when you try and insert one more than what
you are saying is the limit?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Devon" wrote in message
How do i merge 97 fields into a document in word? It only allows me to
merge
around 30.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Devon Devon is offline

I am using an existing list in an excel format and converting it into the
data source. But the data source only captures the first 30 fields from the
excel sheet. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Devon