Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
CMB of EHT NJ CMB of EHT NJ is offline

Default How do you keep a formatted cell from changing in a word merge?

When merging spreadsheet fields formatted as dollars and percentages into a
word document, the merge changed the number into decimal formatted results.
How do I keep these fields from changing in the merge? (I work with XP
Professional/Word 2003).
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See "Formatting Word fields with switches" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP