Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Railwaycrossing Railwaycrossing is offline

Default I AM USING OFFICE XP PREVIOUSLY USED WITH ME NOW USING WITH VISTA

Since using vista my word document toolbars and colours which actually
surround office document which I always use in print layout (not the page
itself I know how to change colours on the pages etc) all the surrounding
bits are now a purple colour which are not good for the eyes, formerly when I
used office in to try to revert to grey and have noticed that anything
shown on colours which say grey are actually this awful purple colour if you
try them out on your actual document itself I have tried to alter the
framwork of office documents by trying lots of different things e.g.
Format/background in word, display properties, control panel, etc. tried
everything but nothing works to change the colour and appearance of all my
office documents.
I hope that makes sense and would really appreciate it if someone caqn give
me an answer. Thanks.

Maureen