Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] mossfam@teleport.com is offline

Default outlook on a new machine. want to transfer old tasks, calendar

I've installed outlook on my nwe computer, but can't figure out how to
bring my old tasks and calendar from my old comuter. I've created
a .pst file and moved it to the new desktop and imported it as the
microsoft support page says, but I still don't have my items showing
when I open outlook.

Any help?

Berk
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

While this question has nothing to do with Word, the Outlook
tasks/calendar/contacts etc are stored in a PST file. It is this PST file
that you need to transfer to the new PC.