Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Altama Altama is offline

Default Scanning a picture ondo copy paper from Microsoft word

I am doing a church program, I need to insert a picture onto the program, how
do I do that?
--
survear
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

If you're starting with a printed picture that needs to be scanned I'd
suggest you scan it as an image file first - either PNG, JPEG or TIFF,
depending on the picture & how you intend to print it. It's best to process
the image using a decent graphics program in order to set the print
dimensions & resolution to what you need. Then use the Insert Picture
command in Word to place a copy of the image into your doc.

The exact location of the Insert Picture command depends on which version of
Word you're using. In 2007 it's on the Insert Tab of the Ribbon. In prior
versions look to the Insert menu.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac