Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ounbbl Ounbbl is offline

Default Problem with non working cursor in Word

I have a problem with Word 2003-2007.

When I click on a word file, MS Word program opens but it does not open the
file.
Then, with Open command when I opened the file, the cursor scroll bar does
not work. The cursor does not move. I can move the text up and town with up
and arrow key.

Uninstalling and reinstalling the program did not help. The CompUSA store
did not any clue to solve it. They had to wipe the whole computer and
reinstalled the operating system (Windows XP home.)
What a shame.

Now with a new computer and Windows Vista. I am right now facing the same
problem.

Is there any solution?