Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jennie R. Jennie R. is offline

Default Some kind of Macro taking over? This=0

I am trying to help someone on their Word program and I don't have
Word on my own computer right now so am not familiar with it.

Whenever he types the word,This, and hits the space bar, it
automatically retypes it as 0. I think he has inadvertently, made a
macro along the way and didn't know it.

Any suggestions for fixing the problem?

Thanks in advance, Jennie
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Check the autocorrect entries for 'This' and delete it. Tools Autocorrect
Options (or in Word 2007 Word Options Proofing Autocorrect Options).