Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
aDude aDude is offline

Default Adding Powerpoint 2007 slide as landscape into Word 2007 portrait

I'm writing a document (.docx) in Word 2007, and I'd like to add a slide from
a Powerpoint 2007 (.pptx) document.

It's a rather large slide, and so I'd like to have it laid out as an object
in "landscape" in my Word 2007 document. (I say object and not image, because
I'd still like to be able to change bits of the slide from Word2007, and I
want to share/publish the document in .docx/ electronically.)

The rest of the Word 2007 document is laid out in portrait and I'd like to
keep it that way.

Can someone please help me do this?

Many thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Hello aD

aDude wrote:
I'm writing a document (.docx) in Word 2007, and I'd like to add a slide from
a Powerpoint 2007 (.pptx) document.

It's a rather large slide, and so I'd like to have it laid out as an object
in "landscape" in my Word 2007 document. (I say object and not image, because
I'd still like to be able to change bits of the slide from Word2007, and I
want to share/publish the document in .docx/ electronically.)

The rest of the Word 2007 document is laid out in portrait and I'd like to
keep it that way.

insert it normally, then select it and set the page orientation (for
"selected text") to landscape. This isolates the slide in a landscape
section.

HTH
Robert
--