Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] Lee.Morly@gmail.com is offline

Default Free Templates $250 Value

If your work will get maximum votes from our site visitors you will
win the possibility to choose any templates at our site to the sum of
$250!

Second place grants templates for $200 value
Third place grants templates for $150 value
Forth and fifth places grants templates for $50 value

http://www.poweredtemplates.com/author-contest.html

The most active authors will get the encouraging prizes.

Articles and tutorials requirements:
* The work should be your own and shouldn't violate anybody's
author's rights. You can use works previously published on other
sites, if it doesn't break any agreements with these resources.
* The texts should be related to the following themes: presentation
(preparation, making, presenting, etc.), working in MS PowerPoint and
working in MS Word. You can choose one of the existing topics for
articles here and for tutorials here.
* You can publish more then one work, in this way you will stand a
better chance to win.

This contest will take place from the 12:00 of the 4th of February
till the 12:00 of the 4th of March. In order to participate in this
competition you should be a registered user of our site. You can
register or login from here.

You can see your article's or tutorial's rating online at our site in
the Ratings section or from your Work Place.

Choose a topic for your article or tutorial right now and take part in
the contest right away!

If you have any additional questions on this contest feel free to
contact us.

*Note: This involves only templates for MS Word and MS PowerPoint.