Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
removing all headers and footers[_2_] removing all headers and footers[_2_] is offline

Default Copy into search and replace ?

Is there a way to copy text to search into the search and replace dialog box
in 2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
removing all headers and footers[_2_] removing all headers and footers[_2_] is offline

Hi, I have those keys reassigned to other functions. But when I try to use
cut and past or copy from the right mouse click, they do not work to put
material into the search dialog box? Nothing happens when I right click on
that search box?

t.com wrote in message
Is there a way to copy text to search into the search and replace dialog
box
in 2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

It was unwise to assign these keys to other functions. You might be able to
get by without Ctrl+C, but you need Ctrl+V to paste into dialog boxes and in
other situations where toolbar buttons and menus are unavailable. These keys
(along with Ctrl+X) are Windows-wide, not used just in Word. You could
assign the EditPaste command to another shortcut, but it would be far wiser
to change the assignment for whatever command you've assigned Ctrl+V to.