Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Patrick C. Simonds Patrick C. Simonds is offline

Default Return address on envelops are cut off

Can anyone tell me why my return addresses get cut off like the image below? I have tried changing the From Left setting in the Envelop Options dialog box, but it makes no difference. I am using Word 2007 with an HP OfficeJet Pro L7700. I assume this must be a Word issue since envelopes print correctly in WordPerfect.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mary Mary is offline

There is no image below, but make sure the correct envelope size is selected.

Can anyone tell me why my return addresses get cut off like the image below? I have tried changing the From Left setting in the Envelop Options dialog box, but it makes no difference. I am using Word 2007 with an HP OfficeJet Pro L7700. I assume this must be a Word issue since envelopes print correctly in WordPerfect

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Patrick C. Simonds Patrick C. Simonds is offline

Sorry I show the image went out (html format), but either way, the issue is
that no matter what I do (if you look at my name below) the text prior to
the C. is cut off. I am using and have set up for No 10 envelope

Patrick C. Simonds

"Patrick C. Simonds" wrote:

Can anyone tell me why my return addresses get cut off like the image
below? I have tried changing the From Left setting in the Envelop Options
dialog box, but it makes no difference. I am using Word 2007 with an HP
OfficeJet Pro L7700. I assume this must be a Word issue since envelopes
print correctly in WordPerfect

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

I am seeing the image, but that's because I'm reading your post using an
NNTP newsreader (as I gather you are as well). Most of the participants in
this NG these days read through MS's Web interface, which doesn't permit
attachments.

"Patrick C. Simonds" wrote:

Can anyone tell me why my return addresses get cut off like the image
below? I have tried changing the From Left setting in the Envelop
Options dialog box, but it makes no difference. I am using Word 2007
with an HP OfficeJet Pro L7700. I assume this must be a Word issue
since envelopes print correctly in WordPerfect

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Patrick C. Simonds Patrick C. Simonds is offline

Thank you I will keep that in mind. I hope my prior post explains what is
shown in the image. Did you have any thoughts on how to resolve this issue?

"Patrick C. Simonds" wrote:

Can anyone tell me why my return addresses get cut off like the image
below? I have tried changing the From Left setting in the Envelop
Options dialog box, but it makes no difference. I am using Word 2007
with an HP OfficeJet Pro L7700. I assume this must be a Word issue
since envelopes print correctly in WordPerfect

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you add the envelope to a document from the envelope dialog, you can
modify the envelope return paragraph style so that it displays and prints
where you require it - see
http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm