Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rob Rob is offline

Default Reference formats

Are other citation formats (under reference) available for Word 2007? I'm a
chemist and we don't use any of the ones available.
--
Rob Pfaff
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Rob,

The Office 2007 Bibiliography/citations feature is mainly in XML and additional files can be created,
http://blogs.msdn.com/microsoft_offi...ions-1011.aspx
but so far the new ones seem rather slow or well hidden from making a web appearance I've found a couple of modified versions of
the 10 MS supplies with Office 2007, but only one separate one, IEEE.

There is one set of tools in work by a 3rd party, so far from the mac side, but likely not for free What style is the one your
looking for and do you have a link to the referecnce material specifying how citations and bibliography are to be formatted? (At a
guess, ACS?)

There are, of course already a number of both free and paid Citation/Bibliography utilities available, some with add-ins that work
with Word, so that could be another factor in not seeing more styles become available for Word 2007.

"Rob" wrote in message ...
Are other citation formats (under reference) available for Word 2007? I'm a chemist and we don't use any of the ones available.

Rob Pfaff
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP