Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
chukey chukey is offline

Default braces in words

how do I enter a brace to show which lines i am refering to
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Do you mean as in a large version of { ?
You'll find the shape amongst the basic shapes in the autoshapes from the
drawing toolbar.

chukey wrote:
how do I enter a brace to show which lines i am refering to

How to replace multiple words with replacement words in Excel jvr Microsoft Word Help 1 March 21st 08 06:01 AM
How do I stop Word 2007 changing -ise words to -ize words? Sandeamus Microsoft Word Help 2 July 6th 07 08:56 AM
When I hit the tab button, deleted words appear and new words vani FJM001 Microsoft Word Help 1 June 3rd 07 06:43 PM
braces Kilroy2982 Microsoft Word Help 2 July 12th 06 12:17 PM
Words should counts words only inside the current section Pascal Microsoft Word Help 6 July 16th 05 07:49 PM