Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Phill Martin Phill Martin is offline

Default Change of Company

I am using Office 2007 but can not find away of changing the compnay name.
Please can someone help me.

Thanks! :-)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_4_] Gordon[_4_] is offline

"Phill Martin" wrote in message
I am using Office 2007 but can not find away of changing the compnay name.
Please can someone help me.

Thanks! :-)

And where are you seeing this "company name"? In a Template? In a signature?

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you only want to change the document properties then the Company
information is stored in the 'Company' subkey of

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\Common \UserInfo

If you want to change the installed company name (that appears in Word
Options Resources 'About Microsoft Office Word 2007'), that gets a bit
more complicated, but the procedure is covered in the first part of
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290528 (as far as item 8). The rest is
specific to Office XP.

Phill Martin wrote:
when i use Cover Pages. As i use them a lot!

"Gordon" wrote:

"Phill Martin" wrote in
message ...