Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Banana Banana is offline

Default Bullets print as question marks

When I insert bullets using the Format, Bullets and Numbering command, they
print fine (solid black circles).

When I insert bullets using the Insert, Symbol command, the bullets print as
question marks. The printer I'm using is a Canon iR2200-3300 PCL 5e.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any clues?
--
Banana
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Check the printer settings. In particular, look for an option to print using
TrueType fonts or to print TrueType fonts as graphics (or something similar),
and make sure it is enabled.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP