Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] robo@gobluemail.com is offline

Default Balloons Question - Track Changes

I only see balloons show up for Deleting and Comments.

Can I get balloons to show additions and edits? Is this normal for balloons?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What you see depends on the view. If you are in Final Showing Markup, you'll
see balloons for deletions and comments. In Original Showing Markup, the
balloons will show additions and comments.

" wrote in
message ...

I only see balloons show up for Deleting and Comments.

Can I get balloons to show additions and edits? Is this normal for
balloons?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Well, there are also Final and Original, which don't show markup at all. Or
you can opt not to display balloons.

" wrote in
message ...

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

What you see depends on the view. If you are in Final Showing Markup,
you'll
see balloons for deletions and comments. In Original Showing Markup, the
balloons will show additions and comments.

" wrote
in
message ...

I only see balloons show up for Deleting and Comments.

Can I get balloons to show additions and edits? Is this normal for
balloons?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Well, maybe not *everything.* For that, see
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ngesWorks.html

" wrote in
message ...

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

What you see depends on the view. If you are in Final Showing Markup,
you'll
see balloons for deletions and comments. In Original Showing Markup,
the
balloons will show additions and comments.

"
wrote
in
message ...

I only see balloons show up for Deleting and Comments.

Can I get balloons to show additions and edits? Is this normal for
balloons?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PJY PJY is offline

No, your reviewing toolbar has a "Show" option, if you select that you will
see other options that you can check (comments, ink annotations,
insertions/deletions and formatting), if those are options you would like to
review just click them on.