Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
suzan suzan is offline

Default A letter to the principal about my part time job

I want to write a letter about my part time job hours to the principal. I'm
working more than the required hrs. and getting paid for 4 hrs only.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

There are several letter templates available in Word. All you have to do is
the change the words.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"suzan" wrote in message
I want to write a letter about my part time job hours to the principal. I'm
working more than the required hrs. and getting paid for 4 hrs only.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

Good idea.

"suzan" wrote in message
:I want to write a letter about my part time job hours to the principal. I'm
: working more than the required hrs. and getting paid for 4 hrs only.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lem Lem is offline

Which idea, writing a letter to ask for more money or changing the words
in one of Word's standard templates?

Tom [Pepper] Willett wrote:
Good idea.

"suzan" wrote in message
:I want to write a letter about my part time job hours to the principal. I'm
: working more than the required hrs. and getting paid for 4 hrs only.

--
Lem -- MS-MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

Writing a letter ;-)
That's what I would have done.

"Lem" wrote in message
: Which idea, writing a letter to ask for more money or changing the words
: in one of Word's standard templates?
:
: Tom [Pepper] Willett wrote:
: Good idea.
:
: "suzan" wrote in message
: ...
: :I want to write a letter about my part time job hours to the principal.
I'm
: : working more than the required hrs. and getting paid for 4 hrs only.
:
:
:
: --
: Lem -- MS-MVP
:
: To the moon and back with 2K words of RAM and 36K words of ROM.
: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Guidance_Computer
: http://history.nasa.gov/afj/compessay.htm