Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jen_writer jen_writer is offline

Default Where did my changes go?

Has anyone else experienced this problem: I made some changes to a Word
document, saved the file, then copied the file onto a network drive, and then
sent out an email for people to review. Today while reviewing the comments, I
noticed my changes weren't in there. I went back to the original file and
those changes weren't there either.
I'm not crazy. I KNOW I made the changes and I KNOW I saved the file. Any
ideas? Could it have something to do with the network synchronizing the
files? maybe I AM going crazy....
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man Idaho Word Man is offline

What level of permissions do your reviewers have? It sounds as if one of the
reviewers might have accepted or rejected changes and then saved back to your
network drive.

You can check this by checking the date the document was last modified or by
opening File - Properties to see when the document was last changed and by
whom.

I hope this helps.

Fred