Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Big Bad Nige Big Bad Nige is offline

Default WORD - Adding a colour edge to a page.

Hi, how do I create a document in Word, with a blue edge running along the
full side of the page. I dont want to be able to type over it, so its not a
background option.....
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You can add a page border. In the Borders and Shading dialog box, click the
Page Border tab to find the necessary options.

To display the dialog box:

- Click Format | Borders and Shading (Word 97-2003).

- On the Page Layout tab of the ribbon, click the Page Borders button (in
the Page Background group).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP