Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Chipmunk Chipmunk is offline

Default Text doesn't change color in Word 2003 Track Changes

When I activate Track Changes in Word, the changes show up in grey color. It
use to work OK only after I made a change to Control Panel Accessibility
Options, Display Tab, and uncheck "Use HIgh Contrast". The reason for the
change was when I was using Excel I couldn't change the color in the cell.
Then I found this KB833258 article that mention about turning this feature
off. Now Excel work, but the Word Track Changes stop working. How do I get
both Application to work properly with colors?

Thank You,

Chipmunk