Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
swoopdeezy swoopdeezy is offline

Default how do you setup the fax option?

Im trying to fax something but it will not allow me so I need help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Are you using
a. a traditional faxmodem
b. an all-in-1 printer with fax
c. a fax service?

In case (a) you should be able to print to the "Fax printer", as long as you
have a version of Windows that has fax capability (apparently Vista Home
Basic does not) /and/ you have set up the Fax printer facility in Windows.

In case (b) your all-in-one should have come with software that lets you
"print" to the fax device.

In case 3 it depends...some of these services want you to e-mail your
document to a special number.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk