Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
feejaygurl feejaygurl is offline

Default Why did my work disappear?

I saved my work, but now it won't show up when I open it! How can I fix it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

If the pages seem to be intact, but you cannot see any text, make sure that
the text hasn't been formatted as hidden or in white color.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"feejaygurl" wrote in message
I saved my work, but now it won't show up when I open it! How can I fix it?

Insert File (Range) does not work on different Work Stations Lynda Kinley Mailmerge 2 December 15th 06 12:51 PM
Make Work work properly on flat panels rotated 90deg Paul Page Layout 5 February 9th 06 11:23 PM
Figures disappear tc Tables 0 May 6th 05 08:01 AM
Header disappear Sascha Page Layout 1 April 18th 05 05:00 PM
margins disappear michigan_blink182 Microsoft Word Help 2 November 23rd 04 10:59 PM