Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mkmust4 mkmust4 is offline

Default footnote

I use word 2003 (English/Arabic), although I wrote a file in english but the
footnote line at the bottem of the page appears on the right side. I tried to
move it to left by all means but I really faild. Can anyone help me in this?
--
Miko
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

In Normal view, click View | Footnotes. In the footnote pane, click the
"Footnote separator" item. Select it and change its alignment (just as you
would with a paragraph of text). Does this help?

Also, verify that the correct language is specified for text.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP