Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
justinmcc justinmcc is offline

Default Color printing

I am trying to print a card in blue. When I select all the data and choose
the color blue, all the text prints in blue but two jpg file logos which I
inserted still print in black. I have tried rverything and can't correct it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

That's a matter of personal preference. For something simple, you might even
be able to use Paint.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]