Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robin Tuck-Sherman Robin Tuck-Sherman is offline

Default Font Changes in Word 03 when printing

When I print a page saved in Word 03 that has a linked chart, the font in
paragraphs just before and after the chart turns dark (not bold). This never
happened before I had installed Office 2007. Neither does it occur if the
report is saved in Word 07.

How can I avoid the time-consuming endeavor of reformatting this lengthy
report or of having to use both versions to print the report?

Thank you for any suggestions, Robin