Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LUIS ENRIQUE LUIS ENRIQUE is offline

Default THEMES & BACKGROUNDS

I am going crazy. Can someone show me of tell me what I need to do for the
Background or themes to print right.

on themes I chose blends and the blue backgound that I wand on the left hand
side to print on my documenet does not. it just prints blue lines down the
center of my page.

I have even started a new document and inserted a background witht the blue
edge on the left and right margins however i just get a bunch of blue lines
down the paper what button do I have to much

Backgrounds Suz Microsoft Word Help 1 May 3rd 07 04:09 AM
backgrounds CVargas Page Layout 2 May 30th 06 04:33 PM
Help Using Themes ginakw2005 Microsoft Word Help 2 April 17th 06 03:58 PM
Themes WordFool Microsoft Word Help 1 January 19th 06 04:33 PM
backgrounds heidikom Page Layout 1 July 6th 05 04:43 PM