Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
livvy livvy is offline

Default Changed Lines for Grammar Check

I really like the changed lines that display in the margin for tracking
changes. Is there something similar that will indicate grammar changes in a
document? The light green underlining is very difficult to see. I would
love to have a vertical line in the margin that identifies suggestions or
errors.

If a vertical line in the margin isnt available for a grammar check, is
there a way to change the color or weight of the existing underline?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Spell check -- text marked skip spelling and grammar check David A. Microsoft Word Help 8 August 9th 08 11:47 PM
How do I add a brand name to the grammar check Paul Mc Microsoft Word Help 0 August 17th 07 02:04 AM
Can a check box form field be changed to a circle check box? de6855 Page Layout 1 May 15th 07 02:01 AM
Grammar check! Aalaan New Users 5 January 15th 07 06:53 PM
I need the grammar check to check all puncutation errors grammar Microsoft Word Help 0 April 13th 06 05:57 PM