Mistaron

Default I've lost my top page margin

When I open new docs in Word, my cursor begins at the very top of the page
and I have to press return several times to get it to an appropriate starting
point. I've tried to reset margins etc. but to no avail. I normally work in
"print layout view" with vertical ruler to the left, but click and drag won't
move the ruler or margin position. Has anyone experienced this and if so,
how can I get Word to open with a normal, (default), page layout?
Jay Freedman

See http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/WhiteSpace.htm

--
Regards,