Mike

Default Accurately moving single cell tables

I have set up a form using single cell tables, where the tables may need to
be moved to get the fields to print accurately. This is on a case by case
basis. I find that sometimes the tables, even holding down the ALT key, do
not want to move in small amounts, or at least stay moved. Part of the
problem I've noticed is that Word changes the layout (eg, if the field is
close to the center and I move it, Word automatically changes the cell to
centered on the page). Any ideas on ways to more precisely (and
consistently) move table cells?

TIA,
Mike

Moving a cell group Lindy Tables 1 May 18th 05 10:44 PM
Cell references in tables? The Shaker Microsoft Word Help 1 February 28th 05 03:02 PM
Can I have multiple tables of contents in a single Word doc? lwright Microsoft Word Help 1 January 28th 05 05:11 PM
When joining tables, table sections shift left or right. JEB01 Tables 1 January 17th 05 07:57 PM
Cell shading in Tables KMcLellan Tables 4 December 15th 04 02:36 AM