Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
emcclure emcclure is offline

Default My Text Keeps Disapperaing in my table

I have created a table with 2 columns. I have to put a lot of text within the
second column to the point where it extends over two pages. For some reason,
between three quarters down the text disappears and then the next page is
totally blank and then it reappears on the page after that. If I scroll up or
down sometimes over the blank spot it sometimes appears but whenever I scroll
again it goes away. Please help! What can I do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod macropod is offline

Hi emcclure,

I take it that you mean that you simply can't see the text, rather than that it is being pushed onto the next page. This is most
likely caused by your PC's display driver. Have you checked the maker's site to see that you've got the latest version? If you have
(and it's installed), you may be able to get better results by reducing the amount of video hardware acceleration via the Control
Panel.

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"emcclure" wrote in message ...
I have created a table with 2 columns. I have to put a lot of text within the
second column to the point where it extends over two pages. For some reason,
between three quarters down the text disappears and then the next page is
totally blank and then it reappears on the page after that. If I scroll up or
down sometimes over the blank spot it sometimes appears but whenever I scroll
again it goes away. Please help! What can I do?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
emcclure emcclure is offline

It's really weird. I've been playing around with it for a while now. Even if
I try to print out, the pages will come out blank. I'm working on a Mac too.
But, if I change it to a different view for instance outline or normal view,
everything is fine (but it still will print blank pages). But, when I'm in
Page layout view, I can see the blank spots in the document.