Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
tmo0422 tmo0422 is offline

Default I would like a calendar template without weekends.

I am trying to create sheets for daily safety topics among coworkers. We all
take turns and I need a template that shows the date (without weekends) along
with a list of people's initials so they know who's turn it is. It has to
have enough space to write the topic and comments if needed, so about 2 days
per page.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

"tmo0422" wrote:

I am trying to create sheets for daily safety topics among coworkers. We all
take turns and I need a template that shows the date (without weekends) along
with a list of people's initials so they know who's turn it is. It has to
have enough space to write the topic and comments if needed, so about 2 days
per page.

Personally, I would prefer a calendar with nothing but weekend-days on it!

Seriously, it looks as though you are expecting someone to create such a
template for you and send it back to you...
Just in case you did not know, this is an umoderated forum for users where
users help users... We all participate voluntarily and because we want to.

I would suggest that you either go to the Microsoft Office Web site and look
at the template they have there (Google is your friend), or try to create one
yourself and come back with specific questions...