Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
nutan nutan is offline

Default Text wrapped on top of document

Hello there,

I am having this weird issue of text wrapping towards top of word document.
I am having a
- TextBox on top of page then
- another TextBox in the middle and
- lastly a Table control.

Whenever I delete my second Text Box, the Table just moves upward to the
location of removed TextBox.

Any comments are highly appreciable.