Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
bufossil bufossil is offline

Default Global command to embed all graphics in document?

I am using Word 2007 on a Windows XP SP3 platform.

1. I use Remote Desktop Connection to connect to a work station in a
different state.

2. On the remote desktop, I create a document using a different authoring
tool, and then publish to Word.

3. I open the Word output, and the Word document contains all screen
captures and graphics.

4. I save the Word file to a public server.

5. I exit the Remote Desktop Connection application.

6. On my local workstation, I navigate to the public server and copy the
Word document.

7. I paste the Word document onto the HD on my local workstation.

8. When I open the locally-saved Word document, it does not contain a single
screen capture or graphic.

Is there a global command I can use, so that when I open the Word document
on the remote desktop, it embeds all screen captures and graphics so they
stay with the document no matter where it might be relocated?

Thank you!

Tim Munyon
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Use Ctrl+A to select everything in the document, then Ctrl+Shift+F9 to
unlink all of the fields in the document.

--
Hope this helps

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to avail yourself of my
services on a paid, professional basis.