Phoenix

Default How do I increase the grade level for Grammar Checker?

Office 2003 - would like to check a Word Doc for both Grammar and Style with
a higher level of scrutiny. I understand the default setting is for about
5th grade...is that correct? How do i increase the grade level?
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Phoenix,

The results in Tools=Word count for
"Flesch Reading Ease"
"Flesch-Kinkaid Grade Level"
reflect the grammar checker review of what you put in
your document as content.

If you type Flesch in the ask a question box in Word
and select the 'Readability Scores' topic the formula
for calculating the results is given.

The explanation of what is checked for each of the
"Grammar and writng style options" is in Word 2003 help under that title.

========
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)