rook_mtl

Default Labels don't align anymore

I have a user in my office whose labels don't line up anymore when printing
in Word 2002. When she creates a new document using a template in Envelopes
and Labels, the labels will print out too close to the top of the sheet
causing all the labels to be mis-aligned.

This problem just started hapenning in the last month, before that all was
fine. She says she hasn't changed any settings, and I've checked the label
details (they are perfect), updated the printer driver (but it does it with
all printers so it's probably not a driver problem), tried deleting her
normal.dot (didn't make any difference). I have checked her page layout and
the vertical alignment is set to justified, but it has always been set this
way and it never caused a problem before. I don't know what else to try.

This problem is not limited to any one label type, and she can fix it by
adjusting the top margin by .1", though that's not really a solution as she
would need to do it each time she prints a new label.

Any suggestions?