Emil Onuschak Jr via OfficeKB.com

Default Merging changeable forms into Word documents

I have a Word document that includes several page-size forms. The forms are
revised from time to time. I would like to keep the forms in a dedicated
folder and make all revisions there. My goal is to have the Word document
"reach out" to the forms folder and merge the current forms into itself
each time the Word document is opened. How do I do this? Is merging the
right procedure to use?