Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mark77 Mark77 is offline

Default How do I see a list of my macros with their shortcut keystrokes?

Iam using Office word 2007. I made some macros. When I hit the macro button
I see the macros but I can't find the shortcut keys I have assigned to them
or any way to edit them. When I hit the edit button it opens up the macros
but does not show the shortcut keys.