Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
waynedelp waynedelp is offline

Default How do I stop the email address link in Word

When I key in someone's email address in a Word document, it automatically
creates a link to that address. How can key in an email address without Word
creating that link?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
trip_to_tokyo[_2_] trip_to_tokyo[_2_] is offline

WORD 2007

Try this:-

Office Button (top left hand corner)

Word Options (lower right hand corner)

Proofing (left hand side)

Click AutoCorrect Options . . . (on right hand side)

AutoFormat As You Type tab

Toggle on / off:-

Internet and network paths with hyperlinks

OK

Thanks.