Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rrupp rrupp is offline

Default Insert yesterday's date (Autotext)

I have a group of users that want to be able to type in yesterday's date by
using a short-cut key. Does anyone have a way of doing that? Before I
explain that it isn't possible, I want to check with some 'experts'. Thank
you for your time.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Steve Yandl Steve Yandl is offline

You could create a subroutine and then assign a shortcut key combination to
call the macro. A routine like the following would do the trick.

Sub DateYesterday()
Selection.TypeText Format$(Now() - 1, "mmm dd, yyyy")
End Sub

Steve