Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DartmouthMan DartmouthMan is offline

Default Copy & Paste problem

I am having difficulty with copy & paste. If I copy material from a web
page, then open Word 2003, I'm unable to paste the material into Word.
The copy icon is "off." If I try to copy the material into Word by
doing a right click, I can't click "Paste" because it is "greyed out."

If, however, I open Word 2003 first, then copy material from a website,
then return to Word, the copy icon is "on" and I can paste.

So my question is, how can I copy and paste without having to first
open Word? Thanks!
--
Lou