Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
SJHMCSE SJHMCSE is offline

Default finding Word 2007 "data form" option

I used to use the "Data Form" option in 2003, an icon which looked like a
pencil, to modify my data forms. Can someone please tell me where to find
this option in Word 2007?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
SJHMCSE SJHMCSE is offline

Some clarification:
In Word 2003, the data form button is in the Database toolbar. If your
cursor is in a table, clicking this button will convert each column to a data
field for entry in the dialog box. After completing, the data will be added
in rows to the table. This button can also be used to edit tables.
Again, I cannot find these tools in Word 2007.

"SJHMCSE" wrote:

I used to use the "Data Form" option in 2003, an icon which looked like a
pencil, to modify my data forms. Can someone please tell me where to find
this option in Word 2007?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You can add it to the Quick Access Toolbar. Click on the Office button and
then on Word Options and then on Customize and select All Commands from the
Choose commands from pulldown then scroll down through the list of commands
until you come to the Data Form item then select it and then click on the
Add button

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.