Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Roger Roger is offline

Default Printing same record on two diferent pages.

I created a Label using Mail Merge with MS Office 2007 Word and MS Office
2007 Access. It printed fine for a few months with 3 different records per
page.
Now it prints still 3 records per page, however on the next page it repeats
the second and third record from the previous page and a new record. It
repeats all others records twice.
On the third page it repeats the third record and so forth.
On the Sort and Filter I only see those records only once.
How can fix this problem?

Thank you,

--
Roger
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You have not completed the merge. You must merge to the printer or to a new
document. See http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm
and the particular issue is covered at
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...#only_one_page