edamlowe

Default LIfe Of Microsoft

Dear Bill Gates

Please Stop Purposly Building Crap Systems So that we buy Your Next Product
In The Hope Of An Improvment.
We Will Not fall For it Any More !!!!!

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm....word.newusers
Amedee Van Gasse

edamlowe shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

Dear Bill Gates

Please Stop Purposly Building Crap Systems So that we buy Your Next
Product In The Hope Of An Improvment.
We Will Not fall For it Any More !!!!!

----------------
This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to
the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion,
click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the
button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft
Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...mspx?mid=d96c1
129-26b7-40ed-afdb-65f890ab90d0&dg=microsoft.public.word.newusers

???? Voting for a newsgroup post? That's something new...
Oh, now I see. You're using the web interface. Sweet irony. Why do you
use such a crap interface to newsgroups? Use a real newsreader.

Anyway, if you don't like Microsoft products, you don't have to use
them. There are enough alternatives available, most of them cheaper (or
even free) and of better quality. If you want them, you know where to
get them.

So please don't use MS products and stop complaining here. If enough
people would do the same, MS would be forced to improve. But your
message... do you know what MS does with it? *plonk*

To all other readers: please ignore, filter or killfile edamlowe if you
can. He's just a harmless nuisance.
In short: I'd like to put a signpost he

/--------------\
| |
| Don't feed |
| the troll! |
| |
\------++------/
{@} ||
| ||

| ||
-----^--^---++-----°-----

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.3.1
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?

AFAIK, Microsoft doesn't build any "systems." Although Microsoft does sell a
limited amount of hardware, it is primarily a software publisher.

I don't recall having seen any questions from you in this forum. If you are
having a specific problem, we would be happy to try to help you solve it.
It's possible that the reason you think your "system" is crap is that you
don't know how to use it properly.

"edamlowe" wrote in message
news
Dear Bill Gates

Please Stop Purposly Building Crap Systems So that we buy Your Next

Product
In The Hope Of An Improvment.
We Will Not fall For it Any More !!!!!

----------------

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm....word.newusers

Greg

Interesting how often the terms "stupid," "crap" or worse are used to
describe the features or functions that are misunderstood.

Yes, my husband is in the other room at the moment screaming about the
idiocy of those who designed Excel. g

"Greg" wrote in message
oups.com...
Interesting how often the terms "stupid," "crap" or worse are used to
describe the features or functions that are misunderstood.

Amedee Van Gasse

Suzanne S. Barnhill shared this with us in
microsoft.public.word.newusers:

Yes, my husband is in the other room at the moment screaming about the
idiocy of those who designed Excel. g

In the case of Excel though, he may be absolutely right. g
I mean, an 8-bit column limitation, and a 16-bit row limitation...
c'mon! Corel's Quattro Pro spreadsheet supports 18,278 columns and up
to 1,000,000 rows.
Surely you know these also:
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/odd/index.htm

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.3.1
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?
edamlowe

If microsoft is so perfect then why do they need a help discussion group i
wold change systems if possible but my dad wont let me and as were networked
microsft would not accept the superiority of other systems ...

"Amedee Van Gasse" wrote:

Suzanne S. Barnhill shared this with us in
microsoft.public.word.newusers:

Yes, my husband is in the other room at the moment screaming about the
idiocy of those who designed Excel. g

In the case of Excel though, he may be absolutely right. g
I mean, an 8-bit column limitation, and a 16-bit row limitation...
c'mon! Corel's Quattro Pro spreadsheet supports 18,278 columns and up
to 1,000,000 rows.
Surely you know these also:
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/odd/index.htm

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.3.1
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?

Amedee Van Gasse

edamlowe shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

If microsoft is so perfect then why do they need a help discussion
group

Every sufficiently enough complex system has a help/discussion group.
The largest implementation of phpBB (a well known bulletin board) on
the web is used by the Gentoo Forums: http://forums.gentoo.org.

i wold change systems if possible but my dad wont let me

Sounds like you're a l33t war3z h4x0r kiddie...

/--------------\
| |
| Don't feed |
| the h4x0r! |
| |
\------++------/
{@} ||
| ||

| ||
-----^--^---++-----°-----

and as were networked microsft would not accept the superiority of
other systems ...

Evil Empire Conspiracy Theory... and Steve Ballmer is one of the
Illuminati, right?

Imho no (sufficiently enough complex) system is superior or inferior to
another. Each design serves its own purpose. An intelligent person
knows when to choose A or B, without prejudice.

Just this last thing: please don't start using Linux or BSD or
something remotely related. They don't want or need people like you.
You're not welcome, unless you clean up your act. And if I were your
dad, I'd unbuckle my belt right now.

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.3.1
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?
edamlowe

Wot Are You Some Sort of Demented psycopath ???

Oh and Wot Country Are You From I Might Need To show You Something Very
Revealing About he So Called SuperCountry