Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mellotron Mellotron is offline

Default How do I make a hyperlink that is essentaily a goback button with.

I'm building a reference document that I've inserted hyperlinks throughout.
Because of the length of the document, I'd like to place a
button/hyperlink/or whatever it needs to be at the bottom of each page that
returns the reader to the previous link they followed. I have no idea how to
create this link back and can't find documentation on it. Any ideas how to
do this?