Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
helpless helpless is offline

Default Word 2000, the cursor moves down too many lines when enter is hit

How do I fix this? When I hit the enter button, the cursor moves to the next
line then it jumps halfway down the page or to the very last line of the
page. I have tried to correct this by going through pagination and checking
off keep lines together but it doesn't help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Look in File Page Setup Layout. If the Vertical Alignment dropdown is
set to anything except Top, change it to Top and click OK.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

helpless wrote:
How do I fix this? When I hit the enter button, the cursor moves to
the next line then it jumps halfway down the page or to the very last
line of the page. I have tried to correct this by going through
pagination and checking off keep lines together but it doesn't help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
helpless helpless is offline

Default Word 2000, the cursor moves down too many lines when enter is

Thank you so much. The schoolwork can now proceed.