Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
troubled troubled is offline

Default top of document it cut off in all views except print preview

i cant view the top of the document no matter wat i try except when in print
preview were the whole document is visable. i have changed views and there
are no breaks or splits. just the top of the document is gone and i cant
scrole to it so my page now forms a square not a rectangle. but as i said it
goes back to normal in print preview.