Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
samm samm is offline

Default section breaks in office 2007 from landscape to portrait?

how do you allow the pages to stay as you put them in off 2007 when I turn
them from portrait to landscape they all change and I need both in the doc, I
used a section break in 2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

In exactly the same way, you insert a Section Break. Only thing is, instead
of being on the Insert Tab of the ribbon which is where users of previous
versions would be most likely to look as previously, it was on the Insert
menu, it is now on the Page Layout layout tab of ribbon in the Page Setup
section.

Maybe that is intuitive for new users, but ....

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP