Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Baker4

Default How do I change wingdings back into letters?

I typed a two page document and then selected wingdings as my font. I saved
the document this way. When I closed the project and re-opened it, I tried
to change the font back to Times New Roman but it is still un-readable. How
do I fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=290978.